Tanya Herman-Vanthuyne has been in the financial services industry since 1997. Her company, SunStone Retirement Specialists, is a preferred financial planning practice in Saskatchewan.
Whether her clients are retirees or building their wealth portfolio, Ms. Herman-Vanthuyne approaches managing her client’s portfolios with the belief that their money is their money and her clients receive a flexible financial plan that is tailored to fit their needs, using the best financial products and services available.
She holds five industry designations:
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
• Financial Management Advisor (FMA)
• Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)
• Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS), and
• Fellowship of Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
In addition, Ms. Herman-Vanthuyne has served on the following boards and panels:
• Currently sits on the Panel of Examiners for the Financial Planner Standards Council (FPSC)
• Past-President and current member of Advocis, South Saskatchewan Chapter (Financial Advisors Association of Canada)
With more than 20 years of experience, Herman-Vanthuyne has also held positions in core roles within the financial services industry, working with leading suppliers of financial products throughout Western Canada.
Tanya’s extensive knowledge and experience is complemented by the strong organizational skills exuded by all of her team members.
Her Moose Jaw team includes:
Kim Nogue who manages all aspects of the office with energy, confidence and professionalism, and works with Tanya’s clients to deliver optimal service with accuracy and sincerity.
Carmen Davey / Yvonne Kerr who ensure all systems are efficient and running smoothly and does this with grace and kindness.
The entire team is crossed trained to handle as many client inquires as possible to ensure all of our client needs are met as timely as possible. When you call into our office or stop by to see us, you will work with one of the very capable team members and you can rest assured that you will be taken care of with a smile and accuracy.